- English – fluent, advanced
- German – upper intermediate
- 1984-1992 Primary school
- 1992-1996 High school
- 1996-2002 Master’s degree of Charles University in Prague, the Faculty of Mathematics and Physics, department of computer science
- 3.7.-17.9.2000 workshop in USA, Oregon, Willsonville, with Mr.Betts, president of Universal Synergetics Inc. Programming mobile robots – the driver, path planner, obstacle detection, using fuzzy logic in MS Visual C++.
- 1996-2002 teaching Delphi and programming techniques
- 1996-2002 teaching application software (Windows, Excel, Word, Internet, Information technology)
- 2001 teaching ECDL (European Computer Driving Licence)
- 1998 A program for University of Economics, enables assembling entrance exam tests. It has been used every year since 1998. Programmed in Delphi, using BDE (Borland Database Engine).
- 1999 Sound-broadcasting program for the municipal transport of Prague, Metro section (subway). Includes network communication. Currently used in all metro stations, enables the transport supervisor to inform public with any kind of message. Programmed in Delphi.
- 2001 Acar project (a school project), time realistic car driving simulation – kind of a network game (driving cars against each other, crashes, obeying traffic rules). A six people team work, I specialized myself for 3D terrain editor - compiler. Programmed in MS Visual C++.
- 2002 Presentation of my diploma work, Interactive Virtual Gallery, published in Proceedings SCCG 2002 (Spring Conference on Computer Graphics)
- ... more to come ... this list is not complete ... work in progress ...
stránky vyrobil Tomáš Ullrich - žonglér a programátor - listopad 2008